Monday 2 December 2013

Writing Test--Chrismas

Christmas is a big event in Western Culture.I am so lucky I am going to have Christmas in Toronto this year which is the first year I am settleing down here.I also have Christmas in China,but the meaning of Christmas in China is have fun and shopping.It is just a western Festival not a Vacation that no school or company will recess in that day.This is the young person's time.They always play with their friends after school or work.Other person select go shopping in that day because so many things on sale in the store like the boxing day in Western County.
I am exciting to wait to Christmas coming in Toronto.I can imagine people staying in the home have dinner with their family ,Children are looking for the Christmas gifts for their parents .

No comments:

Post a Comment