Tuesday 25 February 2014

Writing Practice





For  writing  something about  educational planning options I learnt from this morning I just want to say the financial Advisor  named Mike Lin, his English is pretty good who has the beautiful  pronounce and fluent speaking,  the way he speaks English is really western, I admired him and hoping one I could achieved  that level  as well.  But I have not got much more idea about educational planning stuff,  I think this concept is far from me now, I just settled down here still having any other important things to do, leaning  comes  first which I need to gain the abilities in variously, after that  I would like to make some investment in the further.


I love skiing even I still have not made my first performance on the greenway,  Just  spent almost two hours on the training area I still felt  exciting about  this sport.  I was proud  of getting  Pizza skill and could skied directly without fell down.  I expecting  next time after my son three years I can take him go to ski.

No comments:

Post a Comment