Tuesday 21 October 2014

Workplace Culture

Dear Vivian:
How was everything going?
I can not wait to share with you about what I learnt from my Workplace English Course. I learnt workplace culture in Canada that is very difference with China. I am so glad as a women that I have equality right and treat with man in our workplace. This culture minimize discriminate to women. Women could achieve their values by working. Another thing I would like to tell you that the aggressive person in the workplace likes virus that everyone does not want to work with. We need to always respect people and keep our polite behavior to others. I am so proud that I am collaborative that makes me very popular here. Work with team is a very important soft skill that all the employers considerate about when they want to hire candidates. 

So many things I would like to share with you, but it is too late to company with Aidan to sleep.

Hope you have good time in China and Welcome to Canada.


Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment