Tuesday 29 April 2014

A list of typical interview questions with sample responses

1 what's your profession?
   I am a registered massage therapist.

2 How long have you worked in this industry?
  I just graduated and got the RMT license recently.

3 Is it means you don't have any experience to work with this?
  No, it isn't. Actually i have the part time job as a student massage therapist during study stage in a massage clinic almost half a year.

4 What did you working on for the part time massage job?
   I made massage for our clients including body massage, foot massage and head massage by using what i learnt from my school.

5 Could you tell me a unique skill do you have as a RMT?
   My massage teacher and my part time job boss told me my hands are fit in make massage to clients and make our clients felt comfortable.

6 Can you accept extra-work time?
Yes, I can. I know the particularity in this industry. So i can work anytime including weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment